2022 Asia Savvy Conference
Registrations close 13 September 2022
Optional poster competition - chance to win an iPad or one-on-one with an industry expert
Challenge your thinking, showcase your creativity, and practice your pitching skills with like-minded attendees! This September, the prestigious Asia Savvy Conference is making a comeback with a stimulating half-day, in-person event! Are you a tertiary student living in New Zealand? Apply now to fill one of our limited 100 places.
OPTIONAL COMPETITION: WANT TO WALK AWAY WITH AN IPAD?
This year, we are giving you the chance to flex your design skills! Simply submit a poster and a description of your concept that captures Asia innovation and be in to win a new iPad. Two runners-up will have the opportunity for a one-on-one career coaching session with an expert from their chosen industry.
Don’t be shy — the more original and creative your idea, the better! The winning poster will receive an iPad on the day of the conference. The winners will be invited to give a 10-minute presentation with either a digital or hard copy of their poster.
To be in to win:
- Tick the entry box on the registration page
- Submit a digital poster or digital copy of non-digital poster (A1-A4 format in PPT or jpeg) along with up to 100 word description explaining the ideas behind your poster by 31 August
- Examples of poster topics include but are not limited to:
- The new age of innovation in Asia
- Asia innovation: business, arts, technology, others
- Asia’s innovation journey: past, present and future
- Discovers possibilities: adapting from Asia’s innovation spirit
Remember the following deadline:
- 31 August – submission of digital poster or digital copy of non-digital poster (A1-A4 format in PPT or jpeg) and 100 word description
The three shortlisted candidates will be notified by 7 September 2022. Winning posters will be displayed on the day.
- To be eligible for the prize, you need to attend the event in-person
- This competition is for tertiary students ONLY
- Poster submission is NOT essential to register
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM BOX FOR OUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION Disclaimer The conference and others may be photographed or filmed for use by the University and the media in hard copy and electronic publications, including in newsletters and brochures and posted on the University or conference websites to promote subsequent events and the University. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please inform the organiser or photographer. If you have queries or comments, please email us. Registration email address: email@example.com